Please feel free to contact us with any tourism information, consultation requests, or questions you may have regarding Gokayama. We can make lodging arrangements!
We handle reservations via e-mail for service in English. Reservations can be made between half a year in advance and your intended day, with the exception of the Gassho-style houses, which require more time. Please follow the instructions below to apply. E-mail to : email@example.com
1. Let us know your arrival and departure dates, desired type of lodging (Gassho-style, Onsen, Ryokan, etc.),
budget, and number of guests.
2. We will find and reserve lodging based on your specifications.
3. When we find a room, we will mail you a reservation form with the name of the inn and its information and ask
you to fill in your information such as address and arrival time.
Please fill it out and send it back within 24 hours.
If a response is not received within 24 hours, your hold on the room will be released.
4. We will mail maps and any other relevant materials on return after confirming the reservation form.
You will not need to verify directly with the place of lodging.
5. Please pay directly to the place of lodging before checking out.
We allow free use of our images for the purpose of promoting tourism in Gokayama. Please understand that these images should be used to encourage tourism and preserve and protect the Gassho-style villages. Written permission is required to use the images. Please contact us via the form below or directly via the e-mail address below and include details about what kind of image you would like (eg. village or facility name, season), purpose for use, length of use, medium of use, approximate image size, and the name of the user. After verifying the contents, the image will be sent to you via e-mail.
Please use this form to contact us.
After filling out all required fields, please click Verify and Send
* = required
For more on how we handle personal information, click here.
If the e-mail address is entered incorrectly, the verification e-mail cannot be sent. Please be sure to double-check that you entered your e-mail address correctly.